Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Croquis
I knew it had been a while since I last went to a croquis (life drawing) session, but it wasn't until I opened my A3 (landscape format) croquis sketch book and noticed the date on my last drawings that I realised it had been eight years and three months since I last attended. I feel like I've really let myself down, but happily my sketches (whilst still leaving a lot to be desired) are not as bad as I feared they might be. I drew in biro this time (because biro is unforgiving). The poses were 1, 2 and 5 minutes in duration.
The model was good. She tended to favour variations on the same five poses, so it was difficult, which is good practice, but a tad dull towards the end. The next class I am able to attend is in a fortnights time. I must make sure to be there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment