I haven't manipulated the colours, only slightly increased the contrast on each image to make them appear as brilliant as they were in real life. Its always been a disapointment to see how 'flat' the photographs were compared to the vitality of colour in the real thing.
Photographs never come out just right because of the mechanical/lighting limitations, and I almost always adjust the levels and increase the color saturation by a few points to make the photos more brilliant and truer to life. :)
3 comments:
I appreciate the richness in color in this one.
I haven't manipulated the colours, only slightly increased the contrast on each image to make them appear as brilliant as they were in real life. Its always been a disapointment to see how 'flat' the photographs were compared to the vitality of colour in the real thing.
Photographs never come out just right because of the mechanical/lighting limitations, and I almost always adjust the levels and increase the color saturation by a few points to make the photos more brilliant and truer to life. :)
Post a Comment