Monday, June 06, 2011

Car chase update

The finished car template. It has about twenty five layers and each contains multiple objects. Some will get used as masks but others are merely guides. Since this image is a png, the background is transparent. The cockpit is empty because it has to contain the driver and his passenger and I'll paint in the details later, when I do the rendering. I'm not sure yet what the passenger will look like. I was going to have him shooting back over the rear of the car with a revolver, facing outwards, but then I realised that would make him left handed. That doesn't matter too much, except that if the passenger is meant to be Daniel Mansfield, then he can't be left handed. Another option is to have him firing back with a submachine gun, that way he could still be turned outwards and be pulling the trigger with his right hand.

No comments: